Summer 2020: Join us for the best summer ever!
How to Learn More & Register:
- Check out our full schedule of camps, and choose what works best for you!
- Click on the camp name to go to the registration page.
- OR check out all our camps in a full calendar view on our registration portal (Sawyer)
Due to the current state of unpredictability and along with CDC and recommendations, we have decided to switch our June camps over to strictly virtual offerings. We love summer camps and the magic that comes along with it. We recognize the need to provide engaging activities for your children to experience in the summer. Now, more than ever, it’s important to provide experiences for your kids to look forward to. Over the last few months we have brainstormed, tested, and designed virtual summer camps that we believe your family will love.
We will continue offering virtual camps throughout the summer as well as limited in-person camps in July & August.
Join us for our FUN, high-quality, engaging, and memorable summer camps open to new & returning K-12 students. This will be our ninth year offering our unique and special summer camps! We are thrilled to offer new camps, levels, and expand our locations. To provide the best learning environment, have new camp divisions. You can read more about the ideal age group/camp division in our summer camps FAQ. Camps will now be divided into the following age groups:
- Early STEM (Incoming K - Incoming 1st)
- Junior STEM (Incoming 1st - Incoming 3rd)
- Discover STEM Division I (Incoming 3rd - Incoming 6th)
- Discover STEM Division II (Incoming 5th - Incoming 9th)
- Advanced STEM (Incoming 6th - Incoming 12th)
This year, camps will be held at the following locations in Southern California:
- Virtual/Hybrid Options!
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont
- STEM Center USA - Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Community Centers
- Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona (Migrant Education Programs only)
- Tzu Chi Buddhist Educational Foundation (Tzu Chi Foundation Students only)
Extended Care Add-Ons
|Camp Level||AM (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM)||PM (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)|
**Extended Care is no longer an option for Summer 2020**
**Catered lunch is no longer an option for Summer 2020**