Virtual Offerings Now Available
We are proud to continue offering school programs and partnerships during this time. We offer virtual classes for K-12th grade. Depending on the schools' needs, we can provide 6-12 week school programs, professional development and training, or special workshops.
Current/Past School Partners:
- Santa Maria-Bonita School District (Migrant and LTEL Program)
- LA County (Migrant Program)
- Chaparral Elementary, Claremont
- Foothill Country Day School, Claremont
- St. Joseph's School, Upland
- United Christian Academy, Rancho Cucamonga
- Western Christian School, Claremont
Recent Special Workshops/Events:
- Circuit Card Workshop - Condit Elementary, Claremont
- Family Coding Night - Claremont Educational Foundation
- littleBits Workshop - Teacher Training, Claremont Unified School District
- Circuit Cards Workshop - Teacher Training, Claremont Unified School District
Want to Bring Something to Your School?
We'd love to come to your school! To best set something up at your school, we will need to meet with the schools' principal or administrator. Parents, your suggestions to the school help us get in the door! Let your teachers/administration know that you are interested in robotics classes. Once we have the best contact information, we can reach out to your school and set up a demo. Contact us if you'd like to bring the program to your school!